Assignments can now be found on Blackboard, you will receive your login information on the first day of class.
The curriculum consists of
- HTML and CSS
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- UI/UX and JQuery
- Bootstrap 4
The following textbooks are required for the course. Depending on your financial aid, you may be able to get these for free from the bookstore. Otherwise, you can buy them from another student or buy them online. Sometimes we list additional recommended reading or videos, which are always highly recommended to enhance your learning. Note that, to stay current with evolving technologies, specific course offerings in these programs are subject to modification, deletion or replacement at any time. Buy one textbook at a time in case it changes.
- Web Design with HTML5 and CSS3 Comprehensive Eighth Edition ISBN: 978-1-305-57816-6
- Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud Revealed ISBN:978-1-305-26261-4
- Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud RevealedISBN:978-1305-26053-5
- Don’t Make Me ThinkDownload Free PDF
- PHP Programming with MySQLISBN: 978-0-538-74584-0
Software is free for students using the computer lab, online students are responsible for their own hardware and software.
- Microsoft Suite Office 2016/365Free for PTC Students
- Sublime Text Editor 2/3
- FileZilla Client
- Google Chrome
- Adobe Creative CloudFree for PTC Students
- LinkedIn Learning video tutorialsFree for PTC Students